a blog about raising a daughter with cerebral palsy and learning unexpected lessons along the way

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I'm Calling This a Post

I'm trying. I'm trying to share with you several things but nothing is making sense. I've just sat at this computer for way too long now and deleted each new attempt at making a worthy post. A post about how the adjustment phase post cast is taking a temporary toll on Oia's mobility. Or a post about how Oia's IEP team, including us, can't seem to make it to the same page concerning her Kindergarten placement. After 2 long meetings, we are still "negotiating". I wish this process didn't have to be so heavy or taxing on my heart, but it is. I'll save the details for another day... Tonight, I'd rather just take the easy route and fill all this white space with not words, but with some of my most recent and favorite photos of the very two girls who make my world go 'round...

Watching Esme's mind at work is nothing short of amazing. She's a pretender.


And a snuggler...



And she dresses up for life almost every day.




This beautiful individual continues to grow in many lovely ways...



and those unexpected lessons that she likes to deliver just keep on a'comin'.




She, too, is every bit of amazing.

3 comments:

  1. I like your white space fillers :-) Beautiful pictures. So sad you're struggling with placement. Wade's annual IEP is on Tuesday, and I'm stressed to the max. I feel your pain. I am in shutdown mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI MO SUCH BEAUTIFUL PICTURES,,, BOTH GIRLS ARE VERY CUTE!! THEY WILL ONE DAY BE CHASING THE BOYS SO LOOK OUT:-)

    MELISSA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I like the way you filled the space! :) Love the pictures, Mo.

    ReplyDelete