a blog about raising a daughter with cerebral palsy and learning unexpected lessons along the way

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blog with Substance


I have come to enjoy blogging way more than I ever thought I would. So much so that I would even blog regardless of a following because quite simply this is where I come for my therapy. But, knowing that there are people who follow us is icing on the cake...and then when a sweet soul like Sarah awards me with the "Blog with Substance" award, it's the cherry on top of it all.

As part of my acceptance post, I am supposed to sum up my blogging philosophy, experience and motivation in just 5 words. So here goes: meaningful, open, focused, informative, and awareness.

Now, I get to pass the award along to those who have, well...substance (which is really too many to name) but to name a few who inspire me nearly everyday...

A Life Less Ordinary- The first blog I ever followed and the first blog that gave me hope; Amy and Elena

Living With Faith- Candace and Faith

Bird on the Street- Katy and Charlie

Caleigh's Corner- Holly and Caleigh

(Thank you, Sarah. You make it seem easy to stand tall.)

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! this is perfect as I am getting ready to compose a "Good Things" post. This is definitely a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it ain't easy, but I have no other option? (Do I?)

    ReplyDelete