a blog about raising a daughter with cerebral palsy and learning unexpected lessons along the way

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tulip Farm


I'm a sucker for flowers. Stargazers and Tulips are my weakness. Plop me in the middle of a sea of blooming tulips and I'm in Heaven. Today's visit to EcoTulip Farm was the perfect way to spend such a gorgeous, spring Sunday as a family. We took tons of pictures, picked our own bucket of tulips, ate a picnic lunch, and soaked in all the charm that such a tiny tulip farm has to offer. Enjoy our day in pictures...












"Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." ~Hans Christian Andersen


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I love tulips too. Oia is looking so grown up and Esme is sitting perfect in those flowers lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Mo! I agree with Kara..Oia is looking SO grown up!
    You have such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures make me think about Holland and your beautiful story. I feel like our family has been relocated to Holland, and I'm loving all the people there and am learning some very valuable lessons along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI MO
    I LOVE THE PICTURES.. I WISH THAT THEY HAD ONE HERE.. I WOULS SO LOVE TO GO!! THE FLOWERS ARE SO NICE...

    MELISSA

    ReplyDelete